All of these gorgeous insects are facing serious threats in the world, from habitat loss to competition with other species. Show your appreciation for these endangered species with this full DIY mini embroidery kit bundle that includes 4 different projects! This bundle contains everything you need to embrace the embroidery obsession:
QR code for a Digital Set of Instructions including stitch guide,
colour guide, and fun bug facts
- 13 full DMC cotton floss skeins
- 3 full DMC Diamant floss
- 4 John James needles (size 7)
- 4 Patterns on Stick and Stitch Stabilizer (simply stick it onto the fabric!)
- 4 pieces of 6" x 6" Kona cotton
- 4 pieces of 6" x 6" backing cotton
- 4 pieces of patterned fabric for backing
- 4 separate 4 inch Elbesee FSC-certified beechwood embroidery hoops
- 8 Stick and Stitch Insect Designs
Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges
Click here to learn more about our Shipping Policies as well as our Returns & Exchanges.
Questions or Concerns? Contact me at email@example.com !
10% for wildlife
Carley has grown up loving animals and is passionate about wildlife conservation and rehabilitation. Every six months, an organization will be chosen to receive 10% of all product sales.
Our current organization is Forest & Bird, one of New Zealand's leading conservation organizations that work to preserve New Zealand's unique and amazing flora and fauna. The wildlife of New Zealand are constantly threatened by habitat loss, human conflict, and introduced predators. Forest & Bird works to preserve habitat and restore animal populations to what they once were.