While relatively simple organisms, jellyfish are incredibly cool and capable of some amazing things. Show your appreciation for bright colours and jellies with this full DIY embroidery kit or gift it to a friend! This kit uses only basic stitches and comes with a pre-printed pattern. I've classified it as "adventurous beginner friendly!"
The kit contains everything you need to embrace the embroidery obsession:
- QR code for full set of digital instruction in PDF form (physical paper option available for additional $3.50)
- 11 full DMC floss skeins
- 1 John James embroidery needle and one beading needle
- Pattern on Stick and Stitch Stabilizer (simply stick it onto the fabric!)
- Two additional mini stick and stitch projects
- 8" x 8" Kona cotton
- 8" x 8" backing cotton
- Patterned fabric for backing
- Elbesee FSC-certified beechwood embroidery hoop
Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges
Click here to learn more about our Shipping Policies as well as our Returns & Exchanges.
Questions or Concerns? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org !
10% for animals
Carley has grown up loving animals and is passionate about animal conservation and rehabilitation. Every six months, an organization will be chosen to receive 10% of all profits.
Our current organization is Zoe's Animal Rescue, an Edmonton-based shelterless rescue that provides care and homes to found, abandoned, and stray animals. They also run a Spay-Neuter-Return program, which greatly decreases the amount of stray animals that end up in shelters. Additionally, they provide assistance to pet owners in marginalized communities and education to children and adults to promote a better environment for pets within our area.