Create your own mysterious, intelligent sea creature with this full DIY embroidery kit or gift it to a friend! The kit contains everything you need to embrace the embroidery obsession:
- QR code for full set of digital instruction in PDF form (physical paper option available for additional $3.50)
- 11 full DMC floss skeins
- 2 John James needles (size 7)
- Pattern on Stick and Stitch Stabilizer (simply stick it onto the fabric!)
- 8" x 8" Kona cotton
- 8" x 8" backing cotton
- Patterned fabric for backing
- Elbesee FSC-certified beechwood embroidery hoop
Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges
Click here to learn more about our Shipping Policies as well as our Returns & Exchanges.
Questions or Concerns? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org !
10% for wildlife
Carley has grown up loving animals and is passionate about wildlife conservation and rehabilitation. Every six months, an organization will be chosen to receive 10% of all product sales.
Our current organization is Forest & Bird, one of New Zealand's leading conservation organizations that work to preserve New Zealand's unique and amazing flora and fauna. The wildlife of New Zealand are constantly threatened by habitat loss, human conflict, and introduced predators. Forest & Bird works to preserve habitat and restore animal populations to what they once were.